Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Opening of the Heart through Tao Soul Light Calligraphies

Tao Soul Light Calligraphies are a gateway to the greatest divine and Tao love, forgiveness, compassion and light. When you invoke and do spiritual and energy practice, it is truly an experience of being in communication with the Divine and the Tao. The experience goes to the soul and the heart. Therefore, it is difficult to express in human words. It is truly something that must be experienced.

I had an incredible honor of participating in the first Tao Soul Light Calligraphy Retreat in June 2014. It was an experience like no other. Lifetimes of memories of ancient art and working with calligraphies were awakened within me. The sacred presence of the Tao that Master Sha brings to all events enveloped and nourished me. I found myself dramatically improving because of Master Sha’s abilities to teach, guide, lead, and most of all, bring the power of the Tao to remove blockages and empower the abilities to grow quickly.

Since the retreat, I have been practicing, more so in the last months. I have seen my personal transformation and soul healing power exponentially grow. My heart has opened so much more through the power of Tao Soul Light Calligraphies. There truly are no words for the blessings I have received.

Learning Tao Calligraphy is a sacred experience I would recommend everyone to do if they are serious about self-healing, transforming their lives, and creating a sacred connection to the Divine and the Tao. I invite you to learn more about how you can attend one of the upcoming Tao Calligraphy Retreats in Hawaii, September 21-25, or the Netherlands, October 14-19.

2 comments:

  1. Aljona NowokreschenowSeptember 20, 2015 at 8:59 AM

    Dear Master David, thank you so much for sharing your insights and experiences with us. I can feel in your words how much you love Tao Soul Light Calligraphies and it inspires me greatly to meditate and write more and more. I had a very similar experience when I wrote my first signs on the paper last week and since then my heart opened so much! With love, Aljona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Aljona,

      Thank you for your beautiful sharing. I am very happy for you.

      With love and gratitude,
      Master David Lusch

      Delete