Saturday, September 6, 2014

Opening the Heart through the Divine Soul Song Love, Peace and Harmony

The Divine Soul Song Love, Peace and Harmony is one of the most beautiful and heart-touching songs I have ever heard, sang and experienced in my whole life.

One of my most heart-opening experiences came in March 2007 at the Soul Healing and Enlightenment Retreat in Lake Junaluska, North Carolina, with Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha, the founder of the Love Peace Harmony Movement.

For the first time in public, Master Sha played a freshly minted recording of the Divine Soul Song Love, Peace and Harmony. The music was heavenly. Master Sha began to sing with the music and offered one of the most powerful divine blessings I had received up to that day.

The divine love, forgiveness, compassion, light and virtue radiating through Master Sha and the Love, Peace and Harmony CD came pouring into my heart. It filled me up, nourished me, and transformed me.

I danced. My heart opened. I danced even more. My heart opened even more. I surrendered to the moment, to the blessing, to the Divine, and my heart opened and opened and opened even more. I felt it physically expanded within my upper chest.

The feeling was so freeing. The love was so peaceful and intense. The forgiveness was amazing. The compassion was deep and powerful. The light was almost blinding. The further opening of my spiritual channels was sacred. The experience was beyond words.

I left that night changed forever. The changes have stayed with me and even expanded beyond that night. My ability to love, forgive, offer compassion, and experience inner peace and joy in my life has increased.

I will never forget that night.

I hope you too will allow this beautiful Divine Soul Song Love, Peace and Harmony to open your heart and transform your life. I would love to read your sharing in the comments on this post.

Love, peace and harmony to you and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment