Saturday, August 16, 2014

Radio Show Episode 29: Say Hello Healing Part 2: Treasure for Your Life and Soul Journey

Check Out Spirituality Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with My Soul Healing Miracles on BlogTalkRadio

In part 2 of Say Hello Healing, you learn how to apply this powerful soul healing treasure and technique to invoke the power of nature souls to receive soul healing and transformation for your request. I invite you to learn more about Say Hello Healing and to join me for a powerful practice in this radio show.

I also invite you to join many other powerful Soul Healing Miracles radio shows on the Soul Healing Miracles Radio Channel.

Please be sure to join the new Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel where you can practice, receive blessings and serve humanity 24/7! I invite you to open your heart and practice with me during the Love and Forgiveness Hour, Monday-Friday, 7:00-8:00 am Central European / 1:00-2:00 am Eastern. I also invite you to join me for the Soul Wisdom and Answer Session on Mondays from 7:00-9:00 pm Central European / 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern.

Enjoy the show! I look forward to reading your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment