Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Radio Show Episode 39: Gratitude for the Soul Mind Body Science System Book

Check Out Spirituality Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with My Soul Healing Miracles on BlogTalkRadio

Soul Mind Body Science System, Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha’s and Dr. Rulin Xiu’s newest book, begins the important process of merging science and spirituality together through the Grand Unification Theory.

In this radio show, I offer a teaching and lead you in a practice to express gratitude for this book and all that it will bring to humanity, Mother Earth and beyond. Enjoy and benefit from this show!

I also invite you to join many other powerful Soul Healing Miracles radio shows on the Soul Healing Miracles Radio Channel.

Please be sure to join the new Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel where you can practice, receive blessings and serve humanity 24/7! I invite you to open your heart and practice with me during the Love and Forgiveness Hour, Monday-Friday, 7:00-8:00 am Central European / 1:00-2:00 am Eastern. I also invite you to join me for the Soul Wisdom and Answer Session on Mondays from 7:00-9:00 pm Central European / 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern.

Enjoy the show! I look forward to reading your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment