Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Soul Healing Miracle Book Testimonial

It was a great honor to have my Soul Healing Miracle for obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) selected to be shared in Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha’s newest book, Soul Healing Miracles: Ancient and New Sacred Wisdom, Knowledge, and Practical Techniques for Healing the Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, and Physical Bodies. This is an amazing book that teaches you how to create your own soul healing miracle. This book even delivers you Source (Tao) soul healing through Source Ling Guang (Tao Soul Light) Calligraphies. Words cannot truly explain the uniqueness of this book. You have to experience to truly understand.

Enjoy my testimonial that you will find in Master Sha’s Soul Healing Miracles book here.

Soul healing miracle for obsessive-compulsive disorder

On June 8, 2004, I met Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha. My life was deeply transformed forever because on this day the true healing of my obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) began. On this day, I knew I would be healed.

Before this day, I had suffered greatly for over half my life in my health, relationships, finances, business, spiritual journey, and more. At the age of ten, I developed negative, obsessive thoughts, fears, worry, and anxiety that drove me to compulsions of counting and touching things four times or in multiples of four. After being diagnosed with OCD, I started taking medication. I forced behavioral changes so as not to perform the counting or thinking obsessions through willpower and self-therapy as I had not heard of cognitive behavior therapy at that time. Many other obsessions and compulsions continued, such as not being able to let things go, always wanting to face fear, ego, pride, and a rigid mind that created a lot of suffering in every aspect of my life. I suffered from the side effects of the medication I took, which included being constantly tired and having dry mouth. I suffered because I was supposed to be on medication every day for the rest of my life as conventional medicine has no cure for OCD. I suffered because I could not live or even achieve my dreams.

At this sacred Soul Retreat in June 2004, I received Divine Personal Karma Cleansing, many Divine Soul Downloads, and a Divine Order for Soul Enlightenment. I learned soul secrets, wisdom, knowledge, and practices for soul self-healing and the soul journey. I learned that I had the power to heal myself and, more importantly, I was given the divine tools to do so. I left this retreat feeling like I had driven through a divine car wash and come out cleaner than ever before.

Afterward I practiced Master Sha’s Divine Soul Healing System a lot. I joined the free teleclasses and tuition-based trainings. I attended more events. I received more divine blessings. When Master Sha received the authority and offered Divine Soul Operation for the first time in January 2005, I knew I was healed. I worked with my conventional medical doctor to get off of my medication over the months that followed. On June 8, 2005 I totally stopped my OCD medication!

In February 2009 I was approved for normal health insurance coverage as given to a healthy person. Due to my history, I was previously paying $6000 per year in health insurance premiums just to have coverage. This was a very special moment in my life. It was also an incredible financial blessing.

On this journey with Master Sha, I have experienced the most amazing joy, love, forgiveness, compassion, light, gratitude, and inner freedom. I have rediscovered the Divine, Tao, and The Source in ways that are beyond a dream. Most important, I have found my teacher, master, and spiritual father, Master Sha. I have been given the honor, privilege, and authority to be a Disciple and Worldwide Representative of Master Sha, which I believe is the greatest honor anyone could ever receive.

There are no words to express what I feel in my heart. I wish for all to receive what I have received. I wish for all to achieve their dreams. I wish for all to receive the soul healing miracles they need in order to become the best unconditional universal servants they can be.

With love and blessings,

Master David Lusch

No comments:

Post a Comment