Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Beautiful Heart and Soul of Master Maya Mackie

Master Maya Mackie was so excited to begin her soul journey again in this life with Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha at her first retreat on the Big Island of Hawaii in 2009. She approached me there to give her a soul reading for her life and soul journey. She was so grateful to receive the soul guidance during her session with me. I just knew that Master Maya was a very special being. This is how I met Master Maya and our journey began on Master Sha’s mission to create love, peace and harmony for humanity, Mother Earth and all universes.

Over the years, we have had many beautiful moments and experiences together during the initial soul reading and mentoring sessions, the Soul Healing events she invited me to teach in Antwerp, Belgium, in 2010, the many shared experiences at Master Sha’s events, situations where we guide, mentor and support each other, and the many heart to heart and soul to soul conversations we have been blessed to share. I can honestly say that Master Maya is one of my best friends in my entire life.

Master Maya has many beautiful qualities. She is incredibly loving, forgiving, compassionate and grateful to all. She is a powerful and heart touching teacher, speaker, soul communicator and Soul Healing Miracle Soul Healer. There is so much that can be said about her.

Master Maya has an incredibly beautiful heart and soul. She is a rare person that has the ability to make you feel incredibly loved, nurtured, touched, listened to and special when you speak to her. Her beautiful heart and soul shines through her eyes and radiates into you and to the whole environment. When she speaks to you, it comes from her heart and soul. You feel uplifted, blessed and enriched from being in her presence. This is something that every human being should be blessed to experience.

I invite you to experience the beautiful heart and soul through Master Maya’s blog. Allow yourself to be loved, nourished and melted by her presence: My Soul Healing Miracle Journey for Purifying Soul Heart Mind and Body.

Thank you, Master Maya, for the honor to support your life and soul journey. Thank you for the honor to have you support my life and soul journey. You have touched my heart and soul deeply. I know you will touch all of humanity’s hearts and souls in the future in profound and miraculous ways. The world needs more Master Mayas. Thank you. Honor you. Appreciate you. Love you.

16 comments:

  1. I love you both and you have expressed my heart well. LYLYLY TYTYTY CBD CBD CBD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Gloria,

      Thank you for your love and support. I love you too. I hope to see you July 10-14 at my events at Master Sha's Soul Healing Center in San Francisco.

      With love and blessings,
      Master David Lusch

      Delete
  2. I love you both very much, thank you for this beautiful blog post Master David.

    Love from Vienna,
    Eva Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Eva, for your love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing, Master David. Mother Earth and Humanity is so honored to have Master Maya here at this time. Yes, she really touches anyones heart and soul, her beautiful and very special soul is to be seen in her eyes and to be heard and felt in her words, in the sound of her voice. She just heals if you be in her presents. Thank you for the minutes with her while reading your blog, Master David. You are such a special soul too. How blessed we are to find and reach the teachers, Master Sha sent out to us. Love you both very much, precious souls. With endless gratitude, Tatjana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Tatjana,

      Thank you so much for your beautiful words. I can feel your love and gratitude as it radiates out with shining light. It is an honor for us to be empowered by Master Sha, the Divine, the Tao and the Source to serve you and everyone.

      With love and blessings,
      Master David Lusch

      Delete
  5. Though I haven't met you(Master Maya) in person yet, I had the honor and privilege to be able to see you live on the chanting channel. Your words are very heart opening and because I have gone through much that while growing up, I wasnt able to accept or notice the love in peoples hearts. Being connected to you on the soul level has opened my heart dramatically. Also to you Master David during the OSC workshop in O'ahu, I couldn't have imagined not going and attending the OSC with you, not only has it opened my heart but many of the struggles, confusions, and frustrations that I was going through was cleared. I love you both very much, countless and endless bow downs to you and all realms in heaven. TyTyTy LyLyLy Da Gan En

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ku'ule,

      Thank you for your beautiful words. It is an honor to serve you.

      You have such beautiful gifts and light to spread to this world. You will definitely make a big impact in many people's lives. Thank you for being you. See you on Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha's Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel soon.

      With love and blessings,
      Master David Lusch

      Delete
  6. Dear Master David,
    Thank you for your heart-touching sharing of the journey with Master Maya. I was honoured to have met Master Maya during the Big Island retreat in Hawaii in 2009 and since then she has touched my heart and soul so deeply with her love, her kindness and her compassion. No matter what challenges I have experienced she has always helped me to feel uplifted, and held in love and compassion. Thank you to Master Maya for the beautiful special soul that she is. Thank you Master David for your love and Total GOLD. We are so blessed to have you both in Master Sha's Divine Mission and serving here on Mother Earth at this time. We are so blessed to have been brought together. Thank you! Love you! CBCBCB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lenore,

      I am so happy that you have been so deeply touched and loved by Master Maya. We all have.

      It is an honor for me to serve you in whatever way I can.

      You are also a beautiful soul and have so much to give to the world. I know you will more and more.

      With love and blessings,
      Master David Lusch

      Delete
  7. Dear Master David -- Thank you for this heart touching post and some information that is new to many in the mission. Master Maya opened my heart the first time that i connected with her and that was with NO words or blessings. Just pure presence and i will always remember this. We are so blessed that she approached you and for your dedication to beloved Master Sha that she saw these qualities in you beloved Master David. I have just taken a moment to breathe and feel the changes that all DC have made to so many lives and in this my heart opens more and tears of gratitude fall as my soul is rejoicing in all that it has witnessed, received and opportunities that is ahead for it. I love you and thank you and all DC from the bottom of my heart for each and every one of these characteristics and uniqueness that is YOU and in this making the changes to so many lives, Mother earth and so , SO much more. Ty Ly with CBD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your beautiful and heart touching words.We are all honored to grow, heal, transform and serve humanity and all souls together.

      With love and blessings,
      Master David Lusch

      Delete
  8. Dear Master David,

    I am sincerely grateful for all that you share. I'm so mesmerised whenever I see Master Maya either on the chanting channel or a webcast. I feel my soul completely melt and bow down, and the tears flow, for my heart is touched beyond measure... the truest and purest of souls.
    And it is such a blessing to see and connect with you on the chanting channel or a webcast. The power, energy, vibrancy and sheer joy that your beautiful soul expresses so freely, brings blessings of transformation in a second.
    We are all so blessed! I am so grateful to Master Sha, all Divine Channels, to all of Heaven and to all of my ancestors for the incredible opportunities presented in this lifetime. Ty Ty Ty Ly Ly Ly CBD CBD CBD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Madeline,

      Thank you for such loving words. Master Maya is very special. She has and will help so many people.

      It is a great honor to be able to serve and assist people in their lives and soul journeys. I am grateful that the service offered through me has touched you in some ways.

      Thank you Master Sha, the Divine, the Tao, and the Source.

      With love and blessings,
      Master David Lusch

      Delete
  9. Thank You Master David for this beautiful post. Even though I haven't met you or Master Maya in person yet, I truly feel like you are my soul family. Tears are rolling down my cheeks from gratitude that I am able to connect with both of you through Master Sha Mission. Thank you for all your incredible service. LY LY LY CBD CBD CBD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Grazyna,

      Thank you for your beautiful words and love. It is such an honor that we can join hearts and souls together to create love, peace and harmony. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to meeting you one day.

      With love and blessings,
      Master David Lusch

      Delete